
Sometimes you can't even stage the right photo, but tonight the stars must have been in alignment because Brady was ready for his first photo op on the swim team.
"Roar"... (what a ferocious competitor)
"Hey who put that #4 on my butt...I'm trying to do the breast-stroke"
"No peeking...'m not ready for anyone to see my speedo just yet."
"Thanks for the towel Mama."
Well, one thing is for sure, that little bum certainly didn't come from his Mama. He can thank his Daddy for that one. :) I mean honestly, have you ever seen such a cute little dupa? Plus wouldn't it be nice to stretch out in the tub like that again? Ahh, to be young!
XOXO
C
1 comment:
He's getting so big, I can't believe the change since Thanksgiving! He is just too cute, and it looks like he is really loving his baths in the bathtub! That must be something from the Durec family line as it was passed onto Kendra too. :) I can't wait to come up this April, even though I'm terrified of flying with her alone! Screaming baby on a plane, anyone?!
Post a Comment