Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Carlos's Posse


Okay, so I stole the title from Andy and Adam, but I couldn't help myself. This past weekend, Chet's buddies organized a fishing trip in his memory. The guys all made the trek up to Cook's Forest and by their own admission had a fantastic time(even from the less advanced anglers...right, Andy?)

I was reminded of how strong the 'bro code' among men was. Upon their return from the streams, I innocently asked Carlos if he had fun, to which he replied, "yeah, but I sure did learn a lot of "NEW" words (ADAM???) Without a second hesitation, Rob jumped in and said "Carlos, you don't snitch on your Bro's...it's "Bro Code". Little did I know, that the other sex indoctrinates the young at a very young age. I'm waiting to see if Brady's Bro-Code shows up in the mail this week :)

When all is said and done, I know in my heart that Chet would have loved every minute of the weekend. I'll trust that in the years to come, that Brady's fine Uncles and Grandpas will teach him all about fishing and the code!

XOXO
Corinne

1 comment:

katy said...

That's hilarious! I'm glad that they had such a good time. I know Mike wanted to join them, hopefully next year. :) You can definitely recruit him to teach Brady to fish. :D