That's the best I could come up with as to why I haven't blogged all summer, and seeing that tomorrow marks the first day of Fall, I figured it seemed like a good enough explanation.
So, I have two completely separate and unique entries to make tonight. One of course is on my all time favorite topic - Brady. I can't help myself. I'm head over heals for the guy, and now that he actually say's "miss you Mama", there isn't anything he can't get from me! So take a look at my little stud, who is continuing in the tradition of the Kunselman men, hanging out in the house 'sans pantalones.
Like a few of you other bloggers, I'm still a novice and I have not yet figured out how to get photos actually inbedded within my text so rather than confuse you with random photos mixed together, I'll end here and post another blog tonight.
XOXO
Corinne
No comments:
Post a Comment