

All right, I figured that it was time I start my own blog, since I seem to study Katy and Rob's on nearly a daily basis. Katy has youth on her side, which equals strong computer knowledge and Rob has, well...genius on his side, so I wasn't sure if little old me could figure it out, but here I am! So far so good.
Brady, my Mom and I have been fighting a good week and a half of sickness which has left us all feeling a little cabin fever. I decided that Brady and I were good enough to at least try a few minutes out in the snow for the first time. Santa brought Brady a sled and with the way he is growing, this will be the only year that he'll end up using it. It's all yours Jackson.
The first time I tried to take Brady out, he started balling before I could even put his coat on, so I decided maybe we would do some 'warm-up' laps on the sled through the house. So far so good, now all I had to do was get his boots on, coat on, hat on, mittens on and get him out the door without him pulling one of these items off. No easy fete as you new parents will soon figure out.
Well, I'm proud to say that I pulled it off. Brady loved riding around the yard and I was actually quick enough to snap a few photos.
That's it for today. Wish me luck in keeping up with the blog.
xoxo
Corinne
4 comments:
Booyah! First ever commenter!
I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! I was feeling a little homesick over here, and your email couldn't have come at a better time. It's great to see Brady having such a good time - man he looks even bigger than the last time I saw him - he's growing up so fast!
Yeah Corinne!!! So great to see your blog! PLEASE keep up with it so we can see you and Brady often! Brady looked like he was having a great time in the sled! Looking forward to your next blog posting...
I'm glad to see you started a blog now too! That's great. :) I can definitely relate to cabin fever... I think I might go nuts if I can't take Kendra out soon. This is what we get for having a baby during flu season...
Brady looks like he had so much fun! I love the pictures.
sledding and a binky! nice combo, make sure you keep that photo for the vault!
Post a Comment