Well, I'm currently sitting at the business center at Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport after having run to three different concourses all in the attempts of landing an earlier flight home from San Diego to see my bambino. After much sweating and little ticket agent sympathy, I'm still waiting for my 9:45PM flight home. It's not really so bad right now since I'm still on West Coast time, but I know that 7AM tomorrow morning is going to be very tough on the system. If I had planned a little better, I would have cancelled my schedule for tomorrow so that I didn't have to go to work. Six days away from Brady has been entirely too long for me!
I'm sure my tune will change the first time he throws his body on the floor kicking and screaming, but honestly I don't think I'll even care. I really can't wait to be home.
Love to you all
Corinne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did I catch an allusion to my blog?
Anyways, I hope your trip went well, it must have been difficult for a number of reasons. Love you, hope we can all get together soon.
You really are one working woman! Hope it was a good trip - I'm sure it was very difficult to be away from Brady for so long! I'm sure he had it good too while you were gone - all that grandparent lovin'!
Post a Comment