


For those of you that know anything about me and my family, I'm sure that it comes as no surprise that we are a family of junk-food junkees who struggle with the riches of sweet, sweet, candy and cakes. Although my old man likes his chips there is no denying that the real temptation for candies and cakes comes from my Mom's lineage...mainly Grandpa Andy.
I write all of this as a response to the graphic photos depicted above. You will notice the increasingly crazy look in my precious son's eyes with every bite of the delectable 'valentine's day cupcakes' that his Nana graciously purchased for him on February 6th. The reality is, there really doesn't need to be a holiday to enjoy junk-food in my family! (As an aside, Brady has really only had cake one or two other times in his young life....you can see why.)
Now that I think about it, all of this writing is making me a little hungry and there just happens to be one last cupcake left. Yay for Mama!
xoxo
4 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! The one is reminiscent of Jack Nicholson in "The Shining" - "Heeeerrrreee's Brady!" - jk.
How funny! Nana bought us cupcakes down here too. :) Fortunately, Kendra's too small to have one right now. ;)
"AKA Andreo Ondoski"
You gotta Love it!
Life is good!
Papa Durez'
That's probably what I look like when I'm eating a good piece of chocolate cupcake! Enjoy every mouthful!
Post a Comment