Okay, so I know that it's not right to brag about a gift that you are the giver of, but I can't help it. I was so happy to see just how excited Brady was to get his Birthday pony this past weekend. They've definitely advanced the 'science' on bouncing ponies since I was a girl. Can you believe they are no longer hard plastic, but rather soft furry lined ponies complete with sound producing buttons on their ears? In case you didn't figure it out from the title, but Brady's horse even sings on occasion, to the toon of "I'm a pretty pony, clippity-clop, clippity-clop."
We celebrated Brady's second birthday with the whole family around, Aunts, Uncles, cousins and Grandparents. Everybody came round to really lift Brady (and me) up. Too bad, Brady still hasn't overcome his dislike of everyone singing Happy Birthday to him! Hopefully by his third birthday he won't be crying over his cupcakes.
xoxo
Corinne
1 comment:
Awww, I wish we could have been there. :) It looks like Brady had a wonderful birthday party!
Post a Comment