Monday, December 1, 2008

I guess I've been tagged too!


I have to admit I haven't been very dilligent in updating my blog with any regularity but seeing that Katy tagged me, and it seemed like it would be pretty easy to follow-through with, I thought I'd give it a go, so here goes...

Fourth folder in and fourth picture in, not suprising, but it's my Brady boy. He was nearly three months in this picture. No one was as good at getting a full on smile as Chet was. He would prop him up on his lap and start to talk to Brady and the rest is well, history.

This photo is a good reminder of how thankful I am for the man who gave me a son. Who made me smile every day, who made me feel loved everyday. A man who was meant to be a Dad from day one. I miss him every day and so does Brady. It's a little harder these days now that he's able to ask to see his DaDa. So I guess ultimately, I'm thankful that I have a lot of wondeful photos, video's and of course, memories.

xoxo
C

1 comment:

katy said...

Thank you for sharing that photo and your candid memories. Brady was so tiny! It's hard to believe how fast they grow.
We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. :)